Till & Whitehead remains open and fully operational, whilst observing social distancing and other Covid-19 safety measures. This is in accordance with the Government’s published instruction that companies working in construction and its supply chain should remain open. Please therefore feel free to contact us with your order requirements on 01204 493000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Till & Whitehead can schedule and supply your cycle storage requirements whether that calls for storage / racking for 1 or 2 bikes or for larger communal storage solutions requesting rack of different sizes and types, we can price to suit your needs. We have a number of space saving garage racking solutions to enable you to keep bikes off garage floors which can be used with a suitable wall / floor anchors within the sold secure section of this website to lock your stored bikes securely.
Fold Away Vertical Bike Holder
- Saves floor space and avoids the common problem of bikes leaning against each other.
- Simple cost-effective means of storing bikes vertically.
- Patented hoop mechanism holds bike securely in place.
- Clothes hook and chain included (padlock not included).
- Simple assembly required, supplied with wall fixings.
- O/A Dims: 380H x 80W x 400D mm
- Cycle Capacity: 1 Cycle
- UK Manufactured
Wall To Ceiling Telescopic Bike Racks
- Neat and simple cycle storage, stores two bikes per post.
- Telescopic pole with suction pad to ground, pressure jack to ceiling and fitted with two adjustable hooks for securing cycles.
- Suitable for ceilings of 2 - 2.75 metres. (Please note that for heights between 2mt and 2.32mt the pole will need to be sawn down).
- Super quick installation, no drilling required.
- 5 year guarantee
- Maximum capacity: 30kgCycle Post Capacity: 2 Cycles
Semi-Vertical Bike Racks
Prices Available on request. Depends on size and qty.
Fold Away Horizontal Bike Holder
- Simple cost-effective means of storing up to two bikes indoors.
- Steel construction with Red painted finish and moulded plastic coated sleeves to protect cycle frames.
- To save space, arms can be folded upwards when not in use.
- Unit includes two handy hooks to store cycle helmet, hi-visibility jacket etc.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Cycle Rack Capacity: 2 Cycles
- Wall fixings are available to purchase separately.
- 3 year guarantee
- O/A Dims: 520L x 510D x 300H mm
- Storage for up to 4 bikes.
- For simple, easy storage this bike shed has a gas assist lift up lid, which gives great visual access to your cycles and riding equipment.
- Made from galvanised (weatherproof) steel.
- Shelf and hooks shown are additional, please ask for details when ordering.
- 10 Year Warranty.
Metal Police Approved Cycle Shed
This high security bike storage shed weighs in at an impressive 16 stone and has a tough 5-point locking system, featuring a drill and pick resistant locking system. The door and door surrounds are reinforced with 1.6mm box sections to resist crow bar entry as well as a strengthened base plinth to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled in. The side door has 10mm steel bolts for additional security.
All these additional attack resistant features mean that the Annexe shed is an insurance approved bike storage shed (LPCB approved to level 1), which could help to reduce your insurance premiums.
Made from galvanised (weatherproof) steel. Supplied with a 10 year warranty.
Mini Keeper Overlap Apex Bike Store
With its substantial internal storage space this product is perfect for bikes and gardening equipment.
- 7mm Overlap Sections
- T&G Door - Double
- All Fixings
- Comprehensive Assembly instructions
- Optional Felt: Sand or Green Mineral Felt
- Optional Pre-assembled floor
The centrally located door design, offers a wide opening and allows for additional storage options such as side shelving. This maximises the internal space that the 3 x 6 and 3 x 8 building offers. Keep your bikes accessories in one place, which are easily accessible. They and quick to put away and keeping them safe and out of sight.
For supply of top-quality environmental and sustainable housing products, get in touch with our dedicated team via email at: email@example.com or give us a call 01204 493 000
By Post: Till & Whitehead Ltd., Eadon House, 2 Lonsdale Road, Heaton, Bolton, BL1 4PW